(picture snipped: a thin white woman with white hair in a white and pink corset and bunny ears wraps her arms around an unconscious Batman. A pink smoke/glitter forms a heart behind her.)
…what the fuck is this
I mean, I get that it’s a new Batman villain, and that she’s some kind of sexy lady, and that her name is The White Rabbit, and she wears bunny ears and some kind of corset/underpants, and she’s a reference to Alice In Wonderland. Let me tell you: sexy lady Alice In Wonderland motifs? A white woman with giant breasts in a corset and bunny ears? A female villain whose tantalizing sexuality is part of her evil power/demeanor of evil? DC is breaking radical new ground here.
I kind of want to go to Baltimore Comiccon and harrass the people at the DC panel about this. Like, really? This is the best they can come up with to save their dying company? No wonder sales are tanking if this is the level of creativity at DC today.
>New villain is a Playboy Bunny
Oh. I also enjoy she has her ass out, is CODDLING BATMAN who I assume she just beat up, and looking all submissive and sex and gazing at the viewer like she really IS on the cover of Playboy. Of course, if she were a male villain, she’d actually, you know, look domineering and dominating and intimidating, and not like a fucking pinup girl.
I swear, this looks like one of those parodies of female villains/heroes, BUT NO, IT’S FUCKING REAL.
On top of all that, with the Batman verse, look; We already have Catwoman, a sexy lady; Poison Ivy, oh look another sexy lady; And Harley, yet another sexy lady who is now even MORE over-sexualized in the revamp. Seriously, what’s with all the fucking corsets?
Oh, and also; An Alice In Wonderland motif? Really?
The combination of the collar, the zipper up her breasts, and the corset says ‘Choking danger’ to me.
Yeah, I can’t even fathom what the function is of the zipper that goes up past her corset. And I concur about the posing and expression - it reminds me of Jess Fink’s post on the sexualization of superheros/villains. This cover gives the impression that the story within is 100% sex and 0% crimefighting.
- apatheticfangirl reblogged this from joushuuhigashikata and added:
- craftastrophies reblogged this from rjmakes
- sonicsora reblogged this from bumblingb and added:
- jaclynhyde likes this
- am- reblogged this from rjmakes
- monsieurpaprika likes this
- rottenmeats reblogged this from zenis and added:
- tlephin likes this
- thesidekickcomplex likes this
- casanova--frankenstein reblogged this from zenis
- rjmakes reblogged this from bumblingb and added:
- joushuuhigashikata reblogged this from bumblingb and added:
- bumblingb reblogged this from zenis and added:
- zenis reblogged this from notcuddles and added:
- iamthefemaleyeezy likes this
- starfleetinginterest reblogged this from rectumofglory
- notcuddles reblogged this from oyveyzqueer and added:
- galimatiass likes this
- nuditea likes this
- poaalpina reblogged this from slinkykins
- rectumofglory reblogged this from oyveyzqueer
- oyveyzqueer reblogged this from rjmakes
- rjmakes posted this