scenes i want in AOU:
- natasha making a pot of coffee, tony saying “oh you made coffee,” natasha saying, “yes i did,” pouring three mugs, taking one for herself and the other two to steve and sam
- sam tells steve, “you have weird friends,” steve says, “friends is a very strong word”
- rhodey explains to tony that no, he can’t do the thing
- natasha, maria, and pepper have a secret meeting the topic of which is “like, boys tho”
- natasha and maria have a secret meeting, the topic of which is “let’s make out”
- gratuitous flashback to steve and bucky giggling at each other in brooklyn
- clint develops a personality
- nick fury recommends that steve watch pulp fiction
- bruce sits quietly in a room by himself reading a magazine
- thor plays 2048
- bucky cries
- sam and natasha make steve a mix CD
- tony begrudgingly installs a makeshift CD drive in DUM-E because none of them have anything else on which to play a CD
- cupcake party
- everyone takes a nice nap
apparently joss whedon wants to kill of a core avenger in the next movie but he cant kill off anyone who has a chance of a spinoff
hasnt iron man had like 3 movies now
They seem to give not a single fuck about Hawkeye
It’s Joss. We know who he wants to kill.
Also remember how Charisma Carpenter’s pregnancy was handled on Angel… Also how Joss did Kitty Pryde wrong in his run of Astonishing X-Men…
So he gon kill Black Widow?
It’s Joss…he is such a wonderful feminist writer, all about the empowered woman, but he can’t help but kill off so many of them.
It’s pretty sad that he can’t even write one franchise without killing off someone. It’s not even shocking or creative anymore. Like learn a new tune cause this one is played out.
If he comes NEAR any of my ladies or PoC I will fly to his house and shit in all his shoes and then I will MURDER HIM IN THE FACE.